Since being founded in 2013, PLVG has been recommended by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific in several practice areas in its 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 editions, and received numerous other awards and accolades.
Besides being known for our legal work, PLVG also has a reputation of being a good place to work and learn. But don’t just take our word for it — come and experience it for yourself.
We actively look for individuals whose attitude, character, and intelligence set them out from the rest. In return for expecting the members of our firm to share our commitment to quality client service, we place importance on teamwork, personal career development, and work/life balance.
We genuinely believe that our firm culture is unique, and provides a platform for people to build successful, fulfilling careers.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- CORPORATE LAWYER. We have an opening for a Corporate Lawyer with 0-3 years post-qualification experience. Applicants should not just have a good academic record, but also be motivated and responsible. We place great importance on commitment and professionalism, as well as maintaining high levels of job satisfaction and an enjoyable working environment.
It is important that applicants have a desire to work specifically for this firm. Generic applications will not be entertained.
Each application must include the following documents in PDF format:
- Detailed CV.
- A cover letter which includes answers to the following questions:
- Why are you applying to PLVG? (minimum 200 words)
- Why are you a good fit for PLVG? (minimum 200 words)
- What are some of your interests or passions outside the law? (minimum 200 words)
Please submit your application via email to [email protected].
We receive a very high volume of applications, and we will only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted.